There are times in life when you want to have things customized to your specific requirements. For example, a custom-made suit often has a better fit, is more comfortable and looks better than one bought off the rack. But, in the world of LIMS heavily customized solutions are not always in the best interest of the business.
Did you miss the Webinar? Don’t worry! You can now access the full recording and the presentation slides online.
- How are LIMS so flexible
- What are configuration tools?
- Why is this term so confusing?
- Configuration tools and Validation
- Cost implications/Scalability
- What is the best approach
Sarah Westall, Sales Manager UK – Eusoft Ltd
Howard Cole, Director of Selestial Ltd