LIMS SaaS in Cloud.
Eusoft.Lab has been natively designed for a Cloud usage in SaaS (Software as a Service) mode, enabling direct access to the platform via web-browser.
The laboratory has the possibility to carry out any laboratory activity, manage information quickly and immediately at any time and from anywhere also via any mobile device.
Eusoft.Lab is accessible directly via the Web for any type of users .
After activation, it is possible to access a set of preloaded data or work with imported data.
- No external component installations are required by the customer
- It is accessible from any browsers and devices (smartphones and tablets)
The customer is the owner of its data
Each customer can specify the geographical area of Microsoft data centers in which to store their data and request georeplication procedures.
- Compliance with current data security standards ISO 27001, HIPAA, FedRAMP, ISO/IEC 27018, SOC1, and SOC2
- Possibility to access personal data at any time and for any need
- Data will never be used for advertising or data mining purposes
The platform offers high configurability to adapt effectively to the needs of laboratories of any size and sector.
The system is continuously adaptable to the laboratory’s evolving needs.
- Customization is possible, ranging from input forms to print reports, and even management workflows
- New users, additional functionalities, modules, storage spaces, and more can be activated or deactivated at any time
- The system can perform actions related to event occurrences and automated calculations
The software is continuously updated and managed to incorporate new system and security functionalities
Since Eusoft.Lab is a SaaS LIMS in the cloud
- No maintenance must be performed by the user
- Updates, installations, and backups are centrally managed by Eusoft, all included in the service fee
Compliance guarantee with current regulations
Eusoft.Lab guarantees compliance with international quality standards, including:
- UNI CEI EN ISO/IEC 17025
- CFR 21 Part. 11 FDA
- ISO 9001
- Available in all languages
One of the pillars of our cybersecurity
This approach ensures that only authorized users can access relevant resources and functionalities. Through careful management of user roles and privileges, Eusoft.Lab LIMS minimizes the risk of unauthorized access or privacy breaches.
Secure access through MFA (Multi-Factor Authentication)
MFA requires users to provide at least two authentication factors before accessing the system. This can include a combination of something the user knows (like a password) and something the user possesses (like a mobile device). MFA significantly enhances the security of the system by preventing unauthorized access even if a password is compromised.
A secure LIMS thanks to Penetration Tests conducted by third parties
To ensure the security of our LIMS system and identify any vulnerabilities, our LIMS undergoes regular penetration testing.
A penetration test, also known as a security assessment, is an analysis of system vulnerabilities conducted by cybersecurity experts who simulate real-world attacks to identify areas of vulnerability and implement appropriate measures to mitigate risks. This process allows us to protect the system from external threats and safeguard the integrity of our clients’ data.
Our LIMS is constantly monitored in a systematic and methodical manner
The vulnerability assessments involve a systematic and methodical evaluation of potential weaknesses within the technological infrastructure. Through these assessments, we are able to identify and address any vulnerabilities before they can be exploited by malicious actors. This proactive approach to cybersecurity allows us to maintain a robust and secure system against potential threats.
- Quote management
- Sample point management
- Sample pre-registration
- Test assignment
- Test planning
- Automated result acquisition
- Lab notebook
- Quality Control Program
- Digital signature
- Electronic signature
- E-mail management tool
- External user access
- Business Intelligence and Analytics
Scrum Agile and DevOps
The implementation of Eusoft.Lab LIMS SaaS in the cloud with Scrum Agile and DevOps brings numerous advantages.
Scrum Agile enables flexible and rapid development, while DevOps ensures faster deliveries.
Collaboration between teams and knowledge sharing increase productivity and reduce errors. The result is a reliable, secure, and scalable LIMS software for modern laboratories
Thanks to the experience gained in different type of industries, our professional team has developed a deep know-how in process management related to each different type of industrial laboratory, with the aim to meet the different customers’ needs. Eusoft.Lab offers a specific configuration for each type of vertical sector as for example in print reports or data entry and database personalization.
Thanks to the Application Management it is possible to set management and control of Eusoft.Lab solution through different SLA (service level agreements) linked to:
- Management and control of the components’ availability status
- Management and control of the infrastructure
- Management and control of «Request for fix» (RFF)
- Management and control of «Request for change» (RFC)
- Project management: dedicated meetings to updated about activity statys and change management
- Help desk: assistance requests management thanks to ticket online platform
These activities works on priority levels logic and timings to take in charge the request and resolution of the incident.
Support and Mantainance
Our professional team dedicated to the technical support guarantees constantly second level assistance thanks to the implemented online ticket platform which ables the client to request assistance directly online.
Eusoft guarantees a 360 degrees user experience of the platform thanks to e-learning programs and training on the job. We offer a continous refresh of our learning materials through certified courses by our Elearning platform.
Eusoft.Lab can be related with:
- Laboratory’s tools through a bidirectional communication of data (it speeds up analytics data uploading and reduces errors as data transcription, giving the possibility to control and verify the upload). Eusoft.Lab LIMS gives also the possibility to customize different uploading methods based on the type of exporting tool: text files, dynamics files, database, excel files.
- Management softwares to data exchange useful for analytical production (ERP), administrative accounting (lab’s activities to be invoiced) and commercial (DDT used to send certificates to the customers) process.