We are ISO 27001 certified!
We are very proud to announce that we are ISO 27001 certified!
The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) is an independent, international organization that sets the global standards for security and safety. In short, ISO consults experts all over the world to create standards that define what excellence looks like. ISO 27001 is a part of the ISO 27000 family of standards, which are all related to information security. ISO 27001 requires a company to have an information security management system, which means having a documented process for managing sensitive company information, HR processes, and IT systems.
An independent assessment was conducted by the ISO Certification Body DNV GL Business Assurance S.r.l. and demonstrates our commitment to information security. The path to certification took place with the close involvement of all employees, who were actively prepared for their tasks and duties within the framework of ISO 27001 in several training courses to be enabled to actively use these on a daily basis.
Being ISO 27001 certified is testament to the fact that Eusoft prioritizes data security. But it also ensures the following:
- Customer data is rigorously protected
- We assess, minimize, and eliminate risks and vulnerabilities
- Eusoft is compliant with the highest standard for information security
- We’re creating an internal culture of security within Eusoft, so all employees prioritize information security by design
- Operational excellence when it comes to our IT, HR, and information processes
This certification is the latest milestone in our information security roadmap to continuously demonstrate our commitment to data security.
Further information on ISO/IEC 27001 can be found under the following link: https://www.iso.org/isoiec-27001-information-security.html